1. Player must be a member affiliated with USA Field Hockey (USFHA) and declare BCFHC as your affiliate. “Club Jumping” is not tolerated unless a player has permission from the club Head Coach. To become a member of USFHA and declare BCFHC as your club go to http://www.usfieldhockey.com/USA-Field-Hockey.aspx.
2. Club Fees are to be paid the first Sunday of every Session (November & February).
- The fees are calculated to cover turf fees, gymnasium use, insurance and equipment expenses. The Southern Tier Storm is a non-profit organization.
- These fees DO NOT apply to tournament cost.
3. Club Fees are as follows:
- $190.00 per player for each three month session.
- If more than one of your children becomes a member of the club, then the second child is $95.00 for each three months session.
- Club Fees are paid to ST Storm. Payments can be by check or cash. We do not take credit card.
4. Tournament Fees are as follows:
- Tournament registration costs are generally around $70.00 per player for general tournaments and $175 for national tournaments/showcases. Costs may be lower depending on tournament expenses.
- These Fees and Travel Expenses are not covered by the club.
- Tournament Fees are paid to ST Storm.
- Once a player is committed to and paid for a tournament, you must give a two week notice if you are going to drop out or your fees are forfeited (unless a replacement player is found).
- Tournament Fees are to be paid when announced. Failure to pay for a tournament the player will be dropped.
- Rosters are kept at a maximum of 10 field players and 1 goalie for 7 v 7 tournaments (this does not apply to 11 v 11 tournaments or indoor tournaments). After that the roster is considered full and a waiting list is generated (with exception of national tournaments).
- If your child is signed up for a tournament attendance is MANDATORY (except extenuating circumstances) for the two practice sessions prior to that tournament.
- Practice for National Tournaments are MANDATORY the month prior to that tournament. Any extra practices in preparation for National Tournaments will be at turf cost paid per session.
Parents & Spectators are expected to uphold all aspects of good sportsmanship, as they are representing our club! If there are repeated issues there will be a verbal warning by the coach. If the unsportsman like conduct continues repercussions will follow.
5. Club Uniforms:
- Purchasing a uniform is optional unless a player is participating in tournaments then uniform purchase is MANDATORY.
- Payment for uniforms is required at time of order.